Miracle Elixir Trisha Reviews has teamed up with skincare guru aka “The Skin Good” Charlotte Wilson and Glow Skin Enhancement to bring you the perfect skincare regimen for makeup lovers. With the Miracle Elixir Collection, you no longer have to use your makeup as a cover-up for pimples and unsightly blemishes, but as an enhancer for your natural beauty. Your clean, smooth and clear skin will be the perfect foundation for any look you want to achieve.
How To Use Miracle Elixir Trisha?…
- Morning Routine…
Wet your face with lukewarm water and use your fingertips to apply two pumps of Day Exfoliator Cleanser to your face, neck and ears, gently massaging the skin in a circular motion. Allow to sit for 2 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Pat dry with a clean towel and apply 1 pump of Morning Face Nutrients or 2 sprays of Morning Toner to the face avoiding the eye area (use the face nutrients 3 days a week and the morning toner 4 days a week consecutively). Apply a dime sized amount of Elixir Tinted Day Cream to your face, neck and ears.
- Night Time Routine…Cleanse your face with the Day Exfoliator Cleanser, using the same process as the morning routine. Using your ring finger, apply a dab of Renew Night Eye Cream around the eyes. Next, apply a pump of the Miracle Elixir Trisha and gently massage onto the face, neck and ears (avoiding the eye area). Follow up with a dime sized amount of Hydrate Glow Night Cream applying it to your face, neck and ears.
- Make your face wet with lukewarm water…
- Take few pumps of the product on your fingertips and apply them to your face and other parts.
- Keep on massaging the product on the skin in a circular motion.
- Make it sit on your skin for 2 minutes, and then rinse the face again with some lukewarm water.
- Pat your face with a dry towel gently, and then apply the other products in the order by Trishskin.com Reviews
- Follow the night-time routine in the same manner by first cleaning and then applying the other products.
- And you are ahead on a step to achieve perfectly glowing skin.
- Day & Night Exfoliator Cleanser – Water (Aqua), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate
- Morning Face Nutrients – Collagen Booster, Distilled Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Glutathione, Vegetable Glycerin, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glycolic Acid, Vitamin C & E, Mixed Yeast Extract
- Morning Toner – Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Orange Peel Extract, Citrus Sinensis, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Salix Alba Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Ferulic Acid
- Elixir Tinted Day Cream – Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, Oxybenzone, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
- Renew Night Eye Cream – Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Lactic Acid, (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Grape Seed Oil
- Renew Activating Glow Night Serum – Glycolic Acid, Water (Aqua), Sunflower Seed Oil, Butylene Gluconate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan Propyl Gallate, Nonoxynol-10, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium
- Hydrate Glow Night Cream -Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Soluble Collagen, Mango Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Silica, Xanthan Gum
Advantages of the product…
Penetrates deep into the pores for clear and clean pores
- Minimizes large pores
- Diminishes blemishes
- Evens skin tone and hyperpigmentation
- Helps in reducing and eliminating pimples
- It helps in minimizing large pores
- Works on hyperpigmentation
- Works greatly on the blemishes on the skin.
- Enhances the natural beauty with some simple steps regularly
- Gives clear, smooth and healthy skin, free from makeup.
- Leaves a foundation like natural effect on the skin.
Disadvantages of the product…
As the product is new in the market, we could not find any reviews related to the product anywhere on the internet.
Where to buy Trisha Paytas’ Miracle Elixir Collection?…
Fans can buy Trisha’s skincare line’s products on Glow Skin Enhancement’s official website. https://glowskinenhancement.com/products/miracle-elixir
The Miracle Elixir Trisha Cost is $199 dollars.
The Trisha’s skincare line comes with six products:
- Day & Night Exfoliator Cleanser
- Morning Face Nutrients
- Morning Toner
- Elixir Tinted Day Cream w/ SPF30
- Renew Night Eye Cream – Advanced Formula
- Renew Activating Glow Night Serum
- Hydrate Glow Night Cream
The Glow Skin Enhancement website states that the products have various benefits that include, penetrating deep into the pores and clears them, minimizing large pores, diminishing blemishes, and making the skin tone uniform.
Is Miracle Elixir Collection Legit?…
The product we are reviewing today is by a much known personality Trisha Paytas who launched it in collaboration with Charlotte Wilson under her brand Glow Skin Enhancement.
Below mentioned points will help you clear all the doubts and to know the legitimacy of the product-
- Trust Index Score of the website on which the product is listed is 80%
- The Trust index rank of the website on which the product is listed is 100/100.
- The website’s domain was registered on 18th September 2014.
- The website is well known and has been providing people with some great skincare solutions.
- Trisha Paytas, the owner, has shown the complete before and after of her skin after using these products, which shows that the results are fabulous.